- Bamboo is considered to be the best for the sequester of carbon
- The Recent development in breeding, tissue culture and agronomy of bamboo has led to the development of precision farming which yields from 40 to 60 tons biomass per acre every year.
- Beema Bamboo is the fastest growing plant, which grows 1 to 1½ feet a day.
- Beema Bamboo has high energy value of 4000 Kcal/kg with an ash content of 1%, at a low production cost of 1/4th of the pre-dominant energy source – Coal.
- Beema Bamboo stands 1st when it is compared for ash content with commonly available agricultural waste – rice husk (20% ash content) or coal (10 – 15% ash content).
- There is no sulphur content in Beema bamboo biomass as compared to coal or furnace oil whereas its energy value is similar as that of coal.
- Hi-density plantation under best silvicultural practice with the population of 1000 plants per acre, the biomass yield starts from 3rd year @ 30 tons per acre and increases to 35 tons in the next year and stabilizes at 40 tons from 5th year onwards
By Growmore Biotech Pvt Ltd